Successful healthcare facilities are designed to support the provider’s philosophy regarding acute, long-term and rehabilitative medical care, and also to form environments that address patients’ physical safety and psychological well-being. Gallo Herbert Architect’s use of evidence-based design combines behavior mapping, environmental control and collaborative planning considerations with modern medicine’s demanding diagnostic and treatment technologies, and protocol. The firm’s designs have resulted in optimally supported medical care delivery systems that develop a strong sense of community, generate opportunities for meaningful interactions and relationships, and provide a fullness of life for patients and their families.
- Catholic Health Services St. Anthony’s REHABILITATION Hospital and Aquatic Center
- Catholic Health Services St. Catherine’s Rehabilitative Hospital and Aquatic Center
- Cumberland Manor Skilled Nursing Facility
- St. Jude Pediatrics
- Winnie Palmer Children’s Hospital
- Sarrasota Memorial-Pediatrics
- Surgical Center of Excellence